Hotlines and Crisis Number
The following is a list of available hotlines and crisis resources in and around Arlington County for your convenience. Listing of any non-County resources does not imply an endorsement by Arlington County and is simply for the convenience of our community members in need of non-emergent medical care not appropriate for 911 emergency medical resources.
If you are having a medical emergency or are unsure if it is a medical emergency: CALL 911
- Housing Crisis Hotline
- Call 703-228-1010 if you are homeless or at risk of losing housing
- Adult Protective Services
- 703-228-1700 or 703-228-1788 (TTY) on weekdays from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- After business hours, call the state hotline at 1-888-832-3858
- Child Protective Services
- If you feel that a child is in immediate and severe physical danger, call Child Protective Services at 703-228-1500 or local law enforcement immediately
- Emergency Mental Health
- Call 703-228-5160
- Or go to Emergency Services at 2120 Washington Blvd., Arlington VA 22204.
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Call the 24-hour Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Hotline operated by Doorways for Women and Families at 703-237-0881