Firefighter/EMT I Recruitment
The application process for Firefighter/EMT Recruit is currently closed. The next recruitment process is anticipated in 2018 (date to be determined). Be sure to complete the requested information at the link titled, “Get Notified of Openings”, to receive electronic notification when the next process opens.
A good driving record and a clean criminal history are essential
- Applicants engaging in any activity that would support a felony conviction are unlikely to receive favorable consideration.
- Applicants engaging in any illegal drug activity (use, selling, manufacturing, distribution, selling/abuse of prescription drugs, etc.) may result in disqualification.
- Convictions for D.U.I. or D.W.I. or Reckless Driving, as well as multiple convictions for Speeding or other moving violations may result in disqualification.
- Incomplete and/or inaccurate information on the application and background information questionnaire may be cause for rejection.
Please check the following links for additional information.
- Firefighter/EMT Recruit Job Announcement (for informational purposes only as the application period is currently closed).
- Hiring Process (note changes to Background Packet submittal)
- Job description, qualifications, and benefits