You must submit the following forms to the Fire Prevention Office, with payment if required, before work or action can begin:
- Assembly/Education Facilities Application
- Burn Permit Application
- Child/Daycare Application
- Dry Cleaner Plant Application
- Explosives and Blasting Application
- Fireworks Application Checklist and Fireworks Application
- Hazardous Materials Storage Application
- Hazardous Work (Hot Job) Permit Application
- Special Event Application
- Flammable/Combustible Liquid Tank Application
Report Fire Protection System out of service: 703-558-2222 (24-hour police and fire non-emergency number)
- Type of report (fire, medical or Fire Marshal’s)
- Type of incident (auto fire, house or apartment fire, medical, etc.)
- Incident address, date and time
- Incident number, if available
- Name of client, occupant, or patient
- Your name and address, if different than any listed above
- Requests are $5.
- Additional charges may apply if requests require above normal staff and resources.
- Make checks payable to Arlington County Treasurer.
- At this time, payment cannot be made online.
- Only subject or subject’s authorized agent, with valid proof, may request a report. Government-issued photo ID may be required.
- Reports subject to criminal investigations cannot be released.